Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I am watching right now (+some life stuff)

I'm just going to be honest here: for the past few weeks life has been quite out of the ordinary for me. A lot of things have happened, both good and bad, as life always is. I'm still not sure exactly how much I'm ready to share with the internet though, so I'll leave these anime openings/endings here as an indication of what I have been watching and what you can expect to read about in the future. 






I haven't prioritised blogging lately due to many reasons (which I may decide to explain later). Most posts have been automatic and I haven't been reading up on the blogs I follow. I do intend to get properly back into interneting, but first I have to take care of myself. I guess what I'm trying to say is, well, sorry for not being very present. It may even continue like this for a while as I want to participate in the NaNoWriMo project. Anyway, my promised Death Note review was finished a long time ago and I might publish it this week even. Actually, I have many drafts ready for you guys, so look forward to that, but be aware that I will not be able to live-blog much in the near future. 

I do hope that you guys can understand. Until next time. 

2 comments: