Friday, June 21, 2013

XBOX FAIL (game talk)


I don't know much about gaming, but according to the internet, it seems like no one wants the new Xbox. Why? I'm not quite sure. You cannot play offline, I think? You have to own a web camera in order to use it? And have it connected to the console while playing?

At least I think those are some of the reasons we hate Xbox now. Which is kind of a shame really, since I have some good memories playing Naruto Shipuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 on an old Xbox 360. But I'll have to admit that is the only time I ever played this console.


I'm more of a Nintendo person I would say. Although, only a few days ago, I got to try out this game called Journey, for ps3. That was a blast. The entire point of the game is to reach the mountain top, and I know, it sounds DULL, but it will keep you amused. You can even meet other players and cooperate with them in order to proceed, but you are unable to talk to them, so communication has to happen in alternative ways. Which made things really interesting and made me laugh a lot. And also the scenery is stunning.

So yeah, definitely recommended, and you can even play through it in less than 2 hours.


Ever played Journey? Your opinion? Any other good video games to recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment